Pre-disciplinary hearing for DPS Superintendent postponed
DAYTON, Ohio (WKEF/WRGT) - A pre-disciplinary hearing for Dayton Public Schools Superintendent Rhonda Corr has been postponed, according to attorney Jon Rion.
Corr was placed on paid administrative leave while accusations against her were investigated. In documents released late in November, the board alleged Corr:
- Was absent from scheduled meetings and events
- Regularly cancelled scheduled meetings or sent waiting employees away from meetings
- Created a hostile working environment
- Did not accurately or truthfully communicate with the Board or District administrators
- Refused to accept responsibility for her actions
- Listed inaccurate information on Board documents
- Used her position to promote her self-interest
- Failed to report accurate information to the District concerning absences
Rion did not give FOX 45 News a reason for the delay, or a potential date for when the hearing could be rescheduled.