Grilling with Greg: Donuts
Bacon Wrapped Donuts
- Bacon, three slices per donut or 1 slice per donut hole
- 6 donuts and/or 6 donut holes
- Salt and Pepper
- Freeze donuts and/or donut holes. This will make them easier to wrap. If the hole in the donut is too small, use a sharp paring knife to enlarge the hole.
- Wrap carefully donuts with bacon slices. Use a toothpick to secure the bacon slice after wrapping the donut holes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook in 400F pit until bacon is crispy, about 20-25 minutes.
- You can also try a drizzle of chocolate syrup or other favorite syrup that you like.