A Feast of Giving: Thanksgiving in Dayton
You're invited to Feast of Giving, Thanksgiving in Dayton. It's a dinner, a celebration, and a community event.
This special Thanksgiving event is based on the following principles:
- To provide a dinner for anyone that might be spending the holiday alone.
- To provide a dinner for those that are homeless or less fortunate.
- To provide a dinner for anyone who wants to attend
- Thursday, November 22nd 2018
- The Dayton Convention Center
- No tickets required
- Free RTA and Project Mobility transportation – call 937-425-8300
*2018 Volunteer Registration is completed. If you would like to volunteer in 2019, please return here on September 1, 2019 to register.
- A registration form must be completed for EACH volunteer.
- You must be 13 or older to volunteer.
- Please sign up only for the shift(s) that you are able to work completely.
- Group registration (ie: company/organization) of 6 or more will be accepted on a case-by-case basis. Send email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading "FOG Groups-Company/Organization Name"
- Registration closes on October 1, 2018.
- Volunteers will be contacted by November 1, 2018.
To donate by credit card, please CLICK HERE. Note: You will be redirected to the Dayton Foundation website to make your donation.
Or make checks payable to:
The Feast of Giving Fund
c/o The Dayton Foundation
The Dayton Foundation
40 N. Main Street, Suite 500
Dayton, OH 45423