House considered a total loss after fire in Fairborn
FAIRBORN, Ohio (WKEF/WRGT) - Multiple crews were called out for mutual aid for a house fire in Fairborn Friday afternoon.
The fire was reportedly showing through the roof when crews arrived on scene of the home on Mapleridge Drive. Officials told FOX 45 News they think the fire sparked in the garage, but the cause isn't clear.
Officials did say two adults were in the house when the fire sparked, but were able to get out safely. The home is considered a total loss.