A Feast of Giving: Thanksgiving in Dayton
Feast of Giving, Thanksgiving in Dayton is a dinner, a celebration, a community event, that can only happen because of volunteers like you. Thank you!
*2017 volunteer registration is now closed. However, as volunteers are confirmed this month, more openings may become available. If you would like to be on this year’s alternate list, please fill out the registration form below. *
This special Thanksgiving event is based on the following principles:
- To provide a dinner for anyone that might be spending the holiday alone.
- To provide a dinner for those that are homeless or less fortunate.
- To provide a dinner for anyone who wants to attend
- Thursday, November 23rd 2017
- The Dayton Convention Center
- No tickets required
- Free RTA and Project Mobility transportation – call 937-425-8300
- A registration form must be completed for EACH volunteer.
- You must be 13 or older to volunteer.
- Please sign up only for the shift(s) that you are able to work completely.
- Group registration (ie: company/organization) of 6 or more will be accepted on a case-by-case basis. Send email request to: email@example.com with subject heading "FOG Groups-Company/Organization Name"
- Registration closes on October 1, 2017.
- Volunteers will be contacted by November 1, 2017.
To donate by credit card, please CLICK HERE. Note: You will be redirected to the Dayton Foundation website to make your donation.
Or make checks payable to:
The Feast of Giving Fund
c/o The Dayton Foundation
The Dayton Foundation
40 N. Main Street, Suite 500
Dayton, OH 45423